A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Goodyear:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Goodyear, Surgeon, General Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Goodyear, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Inguinal Hernia
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodyear graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goodyear has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
- Lansdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James A Goodyear FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James A. Goodyear practice?
- Dr. James Goodyear has 1 office location.
Dr. James Goodyear practices Surgery near Lansdale, PA.
See Lansdale Surgeons.