A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Goolsby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Goolsby is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goolsby
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Goolsby Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Goolsby, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Goolsby graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Goolsby has 10 hospital affiliations:
- San Juan Regional Medical Center Inc
- Columbia St Davids
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James P Goolsby MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James P. Goolsby practice?
- Dr. James Goolsby has 1 office location.
Dr. James Goolsby practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Farmington, NM.
See Farmington Internists and Farmington Cardiologists.