inactive

• Rheumatology Griffin, GA

• Good
  • Bad

November 11th, 2015
Dr. Gore is a excellent Rheumatologist. He has always helped me .

June 11th, 2015
He's horrible. Typical, so Called Doctor that has no idea what he's doing. If your situation isn't easy. He makes the, standard comments. They didn't want me to see him, but because the prefered, Doc was booked and not taking new patients I went ahead and saw him. Some day, I'l learn. He's like talking to the wall.

June 8th, 2011
If you are looking for a caring, understanding doctor then go to Dr. Gore
I moved to TN already disabled three years ago. I had to immediately set up a health team for myself and that process was terrible. However, I finally found a Rheumatologist who treats me like I am still a person. He is the most understanding, caring, doctor and has done everything in his power to help me. His staff are also very nice and caring. He has even recommended doctors to me that were exact fits to what I needed. It took me almost a year and a half to find this doctor and I am so happy I did. I would recommend Dr. Gore to anyone. Thanks

September 4th, 2009
Great Doctor Who Is Good At What He Does!!
He is an amazing doctor who is easy to talk to. You can spend enough time with him to walk away feeling like you know what his plan of action is for you and what the next may be, if the first doesn't work out. I wish there were more doctors like Dr. Gore, as I know that he is there for me even when I am not at the clinic. Vanderbilt knows how to pick their staff and I truly enjoy my experience with this doctor. I would recommend him to anyone. The staff are friendly and the waits are minimal. Great system in place at this office. I drive extra because of the care i receive from him and I know there are closer Rheumatologists, but not like this guy. If you can get in to see him, he is one of a kind. :-)

July 22nd, 2009
He saved my life!
He has always been easy to talk to about my condition-looks you straight in the eyes when asking or answering questions. Wants you to be informed and part of your treatment suggestions. Never rushed you to get you out of the office. Knew right away what was wrong with me and the course of treatment that need to be started while waiting on further test results. Good person in general not only as a doctor.

August 22nd, 2016