inactive

James Gore MD Patient Reviews

• Rheumatology Griffin, GA

November 10th, 2015
Dr. Gore is a excellent Rheumatologist. He has always helped me .

June 8th, 2011
If you are looking for a caring, understanding doctor then go to Dr. Gore
I moved to TN already disabled three years ago. I had to immediately set up a health team for myself and that process was terrible. However, I finally found a Rheumatologist who treats me like I am still a person. He is the most understanding, caring, doctor and has done everything in his power to help me. His staff are also very nice and caring. He has even recommended doctors to me that were exact fits to what I needed. It took me almost a year and a half to find this doctor and I am so happy I did. I would recommend Dr. Gore to anyone. Thanks

July 22nd, 2009
He saved my life!
He has always been easy to talk to about my condition-looks you straight in the eyes when asking or answering questions. Wants you to be informed and part of your treatment suggestions. Never rushed you to get you out of the office. Knew right away what was wrong with me and the course of treatment that need to be started while waiting on further test results. Good person in general not only as a doctor.