A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Goris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Goris, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Goris, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Goris graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goris has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center - Evansville
- Deaconess Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edwin Goris MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James E. Goris practice?
- Dr. James Goris has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Goris practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Evansville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Newburgh, IN and Boonville, IN.
See Evansville Orthopedic Surgeons.