A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Goris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Goris, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goris
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Goris, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Goris graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goris has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center - Evansville
- Deaconess Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edwin Goris MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James E. Goris practice?
- Dr. James Goris has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Goris practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Evansville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Newburgh, IN.
See Evansville Surgeons.