A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Goris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Goris, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Goris, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Goris graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Goris has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center - Evansville
- Deaconess Hospital Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goris accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James E. Goris practice?
Dr. James Goris practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Evansville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Newburgh, IN and Boonville, IN.
See Evansville Orthopedic Surgeons.