A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Gorman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Gorman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gorman
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gorman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorman graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gorman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Gerard Gorman DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James G. Gorman practice?
- Dr. James Gorman has 1 office location.
Dr. James Gorman practices Ophthalmology near Voorhees, NJ.
See Voorhees Ophthalmologists.