A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Gorman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Gorman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorman graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gorman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Gerard Gorman DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James G. Gorman practice?
- Dr. James Gorman has 1 office location.
Dr. James Gorman practices Ophthalmology near Voorhees, NJ.
See Voorhees Ophthalmologists.