A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Gosey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Gosey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gosey
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gosey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Gosey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gosey graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gosey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Surgical Hospital
- Slidell Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Ragan Gosey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James R. Gosey practice?
- Dr. James Gosey has 1 office location.
Dr. James Gosey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Slidell, LA.
See Slidell Surgeons.