A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Gosey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Gosey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gosey
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gosey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Gosey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gosey graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gosey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Surgical Hospital
- Slidell Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Ragan Gosey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James R. Gosey practice?
- Dr. James Gosey has 1 office location.
Dr. James Gosey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Slidell, LA.
See Slidell Orthopedic Surgeons.