A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Gottesman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Gottesman is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gottesman
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Gottesman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Gottesman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Male Genital Disesases
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gottesman graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Gottesman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center First Hill
- Swedish Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James E Gottesman MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Gottesman practice?
- Dr. James Gottesman has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Gottesman practices Urology near Mercer Island, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Mercer Island Urologists.