A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Gough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Gough is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Gough, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gough graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gough has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Coney Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gough accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- WellCare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James W. Gough practice?
Dr. James Gough practices Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.