A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Gough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Gough is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Gough, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gough graduated from New York University.
Dr. Gough has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Coney Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James William Gough MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. James W. Gough practice?
- Dr. James Gough has 1 office location.
Dr. James Gough practices Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.