Dr. James Gould Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Gould?

Lung Cancer

Lung Cancer

Have you seen Dr. James Gould?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 27th, 2016

My father was elderly (early 80's) when he saw Dr Gould for multiple myeloma. Dr Gould was rude and impatient with my dad. My father wanted to understand what was happening to him - and needed reassurance - but there was no compassion or patience to be found with this doctor. Because of his treatment by Dr Gould - my father never trusted doctors again.

February 15th, 2013

Great Doctor

Dr. Gould is a great doctor. Upon first meetings with him he is very dry and seems to lack a bedside manner but he has a great sense of humor at the right times and has worked tirelessly for 3 years treating my mom who has ovarian cancer. His attention to detail is excellent and sincerely tries to give the best care to my mom. He always has taken the time needed to answer all our questions and invites us to ask as much as we want without hurry. He has worked very hard to provide the best care to my mom and he truly cares for the patient. I would recommend him to anyone.

April 12th, 2012

Look Elsewhere

When looking for a doctor after my mothers cancer diagnosis we decided on Dr. Gould. Bad idea. He seems like he is ready to retire, he acts as if he doesnt care anymore and has a very "whatever" attitude. He doesnt give answers, just confuses us more! If you need a oncologist, please look elsewhere and let this man retire, because he is very ready, and you will end up confused and heartbroken when yourself or your loved one isnt confident in the treatment.

February 22nd, 2016