Learn more about Dr. James Goulet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Goulet is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goulet
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goulet Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Goulet, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goulet graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Goulet has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James A Goulet MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James A. Goulet practice?
- Dr. James Goulet has 1 office location.
Dr. James Goulet practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.