Learn more about Dr. James Goulet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Goulet is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goulet
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Goulet Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Goulet, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goulet graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Goulet has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James A Goulet MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James A. Goulet practice?
- Dr. James Goulet has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Goulet practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Orthopedic Surgeons.