The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Goydos
Dr. James Goydos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Brunswick, NJ. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Surgical Oncology and General Surgery. Dr. Goydos is affiliated with Saint Peter's University Hospital, Saint Peter`s University Hospital and Medical Center and Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County. Dr. Goydos has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Goydos has the following 2 specialties
- Surgical Oncology
Surgical oncologists play various roles in treating cancer. They can perform biopsies to determine if a tumor is cancerous or not. If it is, they’re trained to remove the tumor, tissue, and in some cases, all or part of an organ or bodily structure...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. James Goydos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Brunswick, NJ.
Dr. Timothy Kennedy
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
New Brunswick, NJ 0.01 mi11
Dr. Scott Schell
New Brunswick, NJ 0.01 mi26
Dr. Laleh Melstrom
New Brunswick, NJ 0.01 mi10