A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Goydos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Goydos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Goydos, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Goydos graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Goydos has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Steven Goydos MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James S. Goydos practice?
- Dr. James Goydos has 1 office location.
Dr. James Goydos practices Surgery near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Surgeons.