A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Gracer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Gracer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Gracer, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gracer graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gracer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Stephen Gracer MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James S. Gracer practice?
- Dr. James Gracer has 1 office location.
Dr. James Gracer practices Psychiatry near Orinda, CA.
See Orinda Psychiatrists.