A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Granger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Granger, General Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Granger
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Granger Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Granger graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Rochester Granger MD is a male General Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Granger practice?
- Dr. James Granger has 1 office location.
Dr. James Granger practices General Practice and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Marietta, GA.
See Marietta General Practitioners and Marietta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.