A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Granger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Granger, General Practitioner is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Granger graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Rochester Granger MD is a male General Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Granger practice?
- Dr. James Granger has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Granger practices General Practice and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rome, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Marietta, GA and Atlanta, GA.
See Rome General Practitioners and Rome Obstetricians & Gynecologists.