A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Graumlich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Graumlich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Graumlich graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Graumlich has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Graumlich MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Graumlich practice?
- Dr. James Graumlich has 1 office location.
Dr. James Graumlich practices Internal Medicine near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Internists.