A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Greelish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Greelish is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Greelish graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Greelish has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Gaston Memorial Hospital
- CaroMont Heart - Lake Wylie
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Greelish accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 9 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James P. Greelish practice?
Dr. James Greelish practices Surgery near Gastonia, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, TN and Nashville, TN.
See Gastonia Surgeons.