A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Green, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Green has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Franklin Green MD is a male Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James F. Green practice?
- Dr. James Green has 1 office location.
Dr. James Green practices Surgery near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Surgeons.