A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Greene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Greene is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Greene, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Greene graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Greene has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
- Southeast Georgia Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James W Greene MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James W. Greene practice?
- Dr. James Greene has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Greene practices Family Medicine near Brunswick, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Simons Island, GA.
See Brunswick Family Physicians.