Dr. James Greene MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

May 21st, 2013
Rude receptionist
The receptionist was rude and not helpful. She acted like my questions were a nuisance to her. However, after I got past her the entire staff were wonderful--the doctor, nurses, and lab tech. It's too bad the first person encountered makes such a poor impression, both on the phone and in person. If it were not for her I would have given this rating 4 stars.

April 26th, 2012
Rude and unprofessional Office Staff
They left me a voice mail cancelling my appt. I called to schedule a new one, and the woman went off on me, shouting, scolding and threatening to drop me as a patient, because she said I did not show up for the new appt time they sent in the voice mail. I tried to tell her that the voice mail was broken up and I did NOT hear anything in it about a new appt. made for me. But she got louder and talked over me. Her behavior was very unprofessional, and as though she thinks the office revolves around her and she has permission to talk to the patients in the rudest fashion possible. I only HOPE Dr. Greene is unaware of her behavior, because if he is aware and condons it, I am getting a new doctor. Well, I am getting a new one anyway because of this. His staff is without question some of the rudest women I've ever encountered, not helpful at all.

May 18th, 2011
Nice one minute, rude the next.
***He was very rude to my mother when she went in for some problems she was having. She expressed some symptoms that were a concern to her and he basically told her to let him do his job and that she wasn't a doctor. He used to be a trusted doctor in the family, but somewhere a switched has flipped, call it old age maybe. I will NEVER recommend this doctor to anyone and will advise for anyone to keep searching when coming across his name. My mother was embarrassed and hurt to the point of tears and I WILL make sure that everyone in the Brunswick area knows how horrible he is.***