A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Greenfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Greenfield is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenfield graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Greenfield has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James C Greenfield DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James C. Greenfield practice?
- Dr. James Greenfield has 11 office locations.
Dr. James Greenfield practices Family Medicine and Preventive Medicine near Frackville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Nesquehoning, PA and Lehighton, PA.
See Frackville Family Physicians and Frackville Preventive Medicine Specialists.