A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Greenspan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Greenspan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Greenspan, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenspan graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Greenspan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saratoga Hospital
- Glens Falls Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Greenspan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James S. Greenspan practice?
Dr. James Greenspan practices Neurological Surgery and Neurology near Glens Falls, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Gansevoort, NY and Saratoga Springs, NY.
See Glens Falls Neurological Surgeons and Glens Falls Neurologists.