A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Gregory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Gregory is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gregory
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gregory Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Gregory graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gregory has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-St Anthony North Hosp
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James John Gregory MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James J. Gregory practice?
- Dr. James Gregory has 1 office location.
Dr. James Gregory practices Family Medicine near Thornton, CO.
See Thornton Family Physicians.