Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Griffith
Dr. James Griffith, MD, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in Charleston, WV, with other offices in Charleston, WV and Charleston, WV. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Psychiatry. Dr. Griffith is affiliated with Charleston Area Medical Center-Memorial Hospital, Charleston Area Medical Center - Women's & Children's Hospital and Charleston Area Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. James Griffith has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. James Griffith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charleston, WV.
Dr. Christian Lansing
Charleston, WV 0 mi10
Dr. Douglas Haden
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Charleston, WV 0 mi10
Dr. Mohammad Kanjwal
Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine
Charleston, WV 0 mi19