A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Griffith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Griffith
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Griffith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Griffith, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffith graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Griffith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Charleston Area Medical Center
- Putnam General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James P Griffith FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James P. Griffith practice?
- Dr. James Griffith has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Griffith practices Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Internal Medicine near Charleston, WV.
See Charleston Psychiatrists and Charleston Internists.