A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Grimson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grimson
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grimson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Grimson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Grimson graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Grimson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Riverside Tappahannock Hosp Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Mccall Grimson MD is a male Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Grimson practice?
- Dr. James Grimson has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Grimson practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Newport News, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Gloucester, VA and Tappahannock, VA.
See Newport News Radiologists.