A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Grimson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grimson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grimson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Grimson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Grimson graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Grimson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Riverside Tappahannock Hosp Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Mccall Grimson MD is a male Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Grimson practice?
- Dr. James Grimson has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Grimson practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Newport News, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Gloucester, VA and Tappahannock, VA.
See Newport News Radiologists.