A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Groce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Groce
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Groce Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Groce, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Groce graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Groce has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Johnston Memorial Hospital - Smithfield
- Dorothea Dix Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Gray Groce MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James G. Groce practice?
- Dr. James Groce has 1 office location.
Dr. James Groce practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Smithfield, NC.
See Smithfield Psychiatrists.