A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Grossweiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Grossweiner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Grossweiner, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossweiner graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Grossweiner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Edward Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Benjamin Grossweiner MD is a male Dermatologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. James B. Grossweiner practice?
- Dr. James Grossweiner has 1 office location.
Dr. James Grossweiner practices Dermatology near Naperville, IL.
See Naperville Dermatologists.