A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Grove:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Grove is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Grove, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Grove graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Grove has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Alston Grove MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Grove practice?
- Dr. James Grove has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Grove practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellflower, CA.
See Downey Obstetricians & Gynecologists.