A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Grubbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Grubbs is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grubbs
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grubbs Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Grubbs, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Grubbs graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Grubbs has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Beaumont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Holt Grubbs MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James H. Grubbs practice?
- Dr. James Grubbs has 10 office locations.
Dr. James Grubbs practices Psychiatry near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Beaumont, TX and Beloit, WI.
See Austin Psychiatrists.