A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Grubbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Grubbs is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Grubbs, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Grubbs graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Grubbs has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Beaumont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Holt Grubbs MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James H. Grubbs practice?
- Dr. James Grubbs has 10 office locations.
Dr. James Grubbs practices Psychiatry near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Beaumont, TX and Beloit, WI.
See Austin Psychiatrists.