A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Gude:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Gude is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gude
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gude Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Gude, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gude graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Gude has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Ukiah Valley Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Kelso Gude MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James K. Gude practice?
- Dr. James Gude has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Gude practices Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine near Sebastopol, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Greenbrae, CA and Santa Rosa, CA.
See Sebastopol Pulmonologists and Sebastopol Critical Care Practitioners.