A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Gude:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Gude is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gude
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gude Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Gude, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gude graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Gude has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Ukiah Valley Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Kelso Gude MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James K. Gude practice?
- Dr. James Gude has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Gude practices Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine near Sebastopol, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Greenbrae, CA and Santa Rosa, CA.
See Sebastopol Pulmonologists and Sebastopol Critical Care Practitioners.