JAMES J GUERRA MD Is this you?

Have you seen JAMES J GUERRA MD?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen JAMES J GUERRA MD?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 22nd, 2017

Highly recommended

Had some reservations because he does not specialize just in shoulders, but Dr. Guerra came highly recommended. So I had extensive shoulder surgery and am back to playing tennis. I believe he is highly skilled and has a great bedside manner. I have also met others that he has told do not need surgery, so he does not rush into surgery.

June 25th, 2017

ACL Injury

Fantastic result! Knee better than ever. Very talented surgeon and great doctor.

June 12th, 2017

My Shoulder is BaaaKKK ! Dr. Guerra did what I was told coulnd't be done, by an orthophedist in Dever.....told me I'd have lillte if any added movement have l'd never had any additional motion in my arm......Are you kidding?? I got a new ARM ! I can do almost anything, already 90% movement.

I felt like I had been walking through one of the chapters of Mark or Matthew in the bible,. when days after the surgury ....my arms could move.. very strongly and I knew something incredible had happened... I had a little accident in between where I lifted a pillow top mattress and had some pain and damage....but it's coming back again...very nicely. I'm 66....didn't have much movement at all in my right arm.... But I can now pick up a 5 poung bag of sugar and place it on a top shelf, easily shampoo my hair, and each day it gets better and stronger. ..Am am so glad I found Dr. Guerra....Get in a line.....a pretty long line....but will it be worth it at the end !!!!

May 27th, 2017

ACL Surgery

Fantastic experience from office staff, surgery, and therapy. My knee feels great and I couldn't be more pleased!

February 23rd, 2017

Didn't need surgery

Dr. Guerra is excellent, caring, informative, patient, and personable He reviewed my MRI and x-rays and explained/showed me exactly what I had. Surgery was not his first option with my cases. I went through physical therapy. After several months with Carson, his PT who is excellent as well, my shoulder was back to normal. Office and nursing staff were excellent as well.

February 1st, 2017

Dr. Guerra replaced my knee.

I could not be happier. After a meniscus tear, he encouraged me to give the knee plenty of time to heal. He didn't do the replacement until we both knew it was time. John, one of his PTs did an extraordinary job and I feel confident and safe with this new knee.

December 24th, 2016

Great Sports Doctor

Dr.Guerra did my ACL reconstruction and I'm back doing everything. Couldn't be happier with the result or his physical therapy.

December 16th, 2016

Replaced my L Shoulder

Immediate improvement noted!

December 12th, 2016

Dr Guerra is an excellent orthopedic surgeon. He truly cares for his patients, strives to understand their issues, and act accordingly. My surgery went well, I am healing quickly, and with very little discomfort. I recommend Dr. Guerra whole heartedly

October 25th, 2016

Dr. Guerra has performed surgery on my sons right & left shoulder for torn labrum. Within 4 months he was able to put a bat in his hand, and continue his goal of pitching at the collegiate level. He is a great doctor with a great staff. He is caring, efficient and conscientious. I would highly recommend him!

October 21st, 2016

Had ACL reconstruction and I highly recommend Dr. Guerra. He was recommended to me by a friend after I had went to someone else and was not happy. He is very personable, explains procedures thoroughly, answers your questions and makes you feel comfortable. His PT is excellent (John gets a huge thumbs up!) and I couldn't have had a better overall experience.

October 18th, 2016

His expertise is leaps and bounds above others.