A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Guerrieri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Guerrieri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Guerrieri, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Guerrieri graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Guerrieri has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- LakeEast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James P Guerrieri MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James P. Guerrieri practice?
- Dr. James Guerrieri has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Guerrieri practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mentor, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Painesville, OH and Madison, OH.
See Mentor Obstetricians & Gynecologists.