Learn more about Dr. James Guess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Guess is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guess
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Guess Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Guess, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lower Back Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Manipulation
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guess graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Guess has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Allen Guess MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James A. Guess practice?
- Dr. James Guess has 1 office location.
Dr. James Guess practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Surgeons.