A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Guess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Guess is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Guess, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lower Back Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Manipulation
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guess graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Guess has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Allen Guess MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James A. Guess practice?
- Dr. James Guess has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Guess practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Carrollton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Flower Mound, TX.
See Carrollton Orthopedic Surgeons.