A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Guille:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Guille is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guille
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Guille Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Guille, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Back Pain
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Developmental Bone Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Length Inequality
- Legg-Perthes Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Guille graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Guille has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James T Guille MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James T. Guille practice?
- Dr. James Guille has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Guille practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pottstown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Pottstown Orthopedic Surgeons.