A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Guille:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Guille is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guille
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Guille Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Guille, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Back Pain
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Developmental Bone Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Length Inequality
- Legg-Perthes Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Guille graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Guille has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James T Guille MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James T. Guille practice?
- Dr. James Guille has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Guille practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pottstown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Pottstown Surgeons.