Dr. James Guille Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. James Guille?

Posted on September 19th, 2016

Visiting his practice in Pottstown was like going to a back alley abortion clinic. Nurses were awful and doctor was even worse. Yelled at me for asking questions about my treatment plan. Never going back .

is not a hand doctor

Posted on October 21st, 2015

Did corpural tunnel surgery and still have no feeling in hand almost a yr later

will never go back to him

Posted on June 18th, 2015

I took my 18 year old daughter to see Dr Guille cause he worked at Shriners children's hospital for years and I thought he could diagnose her back pain. He have her an injection ( which atrophied her tissue leaving a dent in the tissue). When she told him her pain radiated up to her shoulders, he contradicted her and told her " pain doesn't travel upward. " he never checked her for scoliosis or evenness of her hips and shoulders. Just told her it was muscle spasms. So she went to a chiropractor for a second opinion and he did a spine x-ray which revealed an 18 degree levoscoliosis which was the reason for her pain. I can't believe a pediatric spine surgeon misdiagnosed my daughters scoliosis. What a terrible dr. Wouldn't recommend him to my dog. Anyway, the chiropractor helped her feel better.

Posted on June 4th, 2015

Looks like Dr. Guille works for the Insurance Company! He can do better Job as sales person rather than a doctor! I really disrespect a doctor when he drops all the work ethics and start working as insurance company agent. after 4 visits he did not diagnose my pain and had to call the Insurance company every time to see what he should do. I don't recommend him at all.

Posted on April 6th, 2015

Dr. Guille is the finest surgeon I have ever had. He takes his time with you and is caring. He has helped with my medical treatment tremendously.

Posted on March 28th, 2015

Wonderful. Caring. Compassionate. Top notch

The Worst ever

Posted on January 23rd, 2015

This practice took me in and seemed to give me an accurate diagnosis. I was told to call a number to a pharmacy they use to get my script. I called the place 4 times before they actually picked up. I then was transfered to another person's voicemail. I left a message but no call back. I called again and left a message. They finally called back and said the doctor never gave them the script. I then called the office to see if he could just give me a script for my pharmacy. I got a call back about my next appointment and while on the phone with her I mentioned the script. The lady told me she would transfer me to the nurse, I got the voicemail and left a message, STILL NO CALL BACK! This place only cares about making an easy buck and nothing about their patients.

worst doc ever

Posted on December 25th, 2014

This doctor does not even care for his patients. Just wants a treat from your insurance. He just asked me to leave without giving accurate diagnosis and said he wont even give me script for mri as his staff is too busy to deal with insurance.When i called them asked for a follow up appointment, they kept me on hold while they asked the doctor about it. Then they tell me not to come to their office again follow up with my primary care.Money hungry bean bag!!

Posted on June 13th, 2014

I'm not particularly sensitive, but wow - a doctor who says do XY&Z, and if things aren't better - "then I'll believe you're story"? What story - pretty sure I didn't bring a book about the three little lambs with me? His possible expertise lost all credibility based on poor bed side manner. An over weight doc - making statements about my fitness? No, I would not go back to see this man. Never. Not ever.

Teacher

Posted on March 5th, 2013

This was THE absolute worst medical experience I remember having. I was waiting more than an hour and finally asked how much longer I had to wait and if I could get a magazine after spending an additional 20 minutes in the examining room. As it happened, the DOCTOR was standing right behind me and said I could just LEAVE. I then asked for my MRI, which was the reason for the appt. to begin with, and the MA said they didn't have it. It was HORRIBLE and it took all I could do not to cry on my way home.

top doc in my backyard

Posted on December 13th, 2011

Excellent credentials for surgeon in my suburban area. Great personality and made me feel at ease right away.

Posted on September 27th, 2017