Overall Review

3.2

January 30th, 2014
very pleased
After moving to this area we have been looking for a good doctor. the first visit went very well. We were so pleased that he was able to identify and treat Mom's hip pain on the same day. Very courteous and made sure that he had met our needs before he left.

June 3rd, 2012
VA Patient
I'm a VA Patient, he acts like nothing more than a pill-pusher with me. Every question I ask, he wants to pass me off to a specialist. He seems completely disinterested and comes across that I'm wasting his time.

July 20th, 2011
Very dissatisfied!!!!
Poor bedside manner. Acts uninterested in your care. Orders blood work and results are "never" returned to you, even when it's important. Calling office is useless, they don't answer the phone. Delay getting faxed RX refills returned to the pharmacy.

July 6th, 2011
Dr. Gulde is a very caring Dr. I was going to Dallas to the Dr. until I found Dr. Gulde. He ordered the test needed and took the time to talk to me about what test he was ordering and then follow-up with me explaining the test. Thanks to Dr. Gulde he got to the root of my problem, unlike the Dr in Dallas. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

June 24th, 2011
Horrible Physician
My husband went to see this physician and it was very clear from the beginning this Dr was not interested in helping him; he did nothing but ask him what was going on and "what do you want me to do about it?" He wrote a RX and sent him on his way; we kept giving him information and asking questions about his condition but Dr Gulde was obviously not interested....this man has a HORRIBLE bedside manner and in my opinion shouldn't be practicing medicine.....acted like we were wasting his time.

June 14th, 2010
I have called and have been put on hold for at least 7 minutes according to my watch. They don't even come back to say they'll be with you soon! Not good on follow-up. I'm thinking about changing my GP.

October 28th, 2009
never again!
does not listen to patient,thinks he knows everything ,is not open to ideas patient may have in regard to their own care .looks sloppy and dirty ,disheveled at best !