A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Gullett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Gullett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Gullett, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Gullett graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gullett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- The Women S Hospital Of Texas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R Gullett MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Gullett practice?
- Dr. James Gullett has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Gullett practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.