Dr. James Gurtowski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Gurtowski?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 1st, 2017

worse medical office

the worse medical office see in my life. Was waiting for appoitment 3 weeks . Front desk lady took all information about my insurance . When I came for appoitment they told me they not accepting my insurance . I'm sure lots of patients

March 4th, 2017

GReat Doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Gurtowskifor the Last year first I broke my humerus bone and then I fractured my hip . I think he is a great doctor., and has helped me tremendously. Very caring , knowledgeable, understanding, has helped me tremendously get through everything with great ease . Would definitely recommend.

April 23rd, 2016

Great experience with a competent ortho.

Figured out my problem and treated it with great results. Cant ask for more than that. Great office staqff to boot. Really helpful folks. And he is an easy guy to talk to

April 23rd, 2016

Several visits to Dr. Gurtowski over the past 2 years.

Being an old guy I have collected a number of musculoskeletal injuries over the years (and a few serious new ones). Dr. Gurtowski has been by far the ...

August 1st, 2012

Where I'm coming from....

In the middle of treatment for injuries sustained in an automobile accident, I was told by staff that Dr. Gurtowski would not see me again because my no fault benefits were (wrongfully) denied. His staff would not give me another appointment and stated "You can't afford him." I rate this office VERY low.

June 22nd, 2012

Emergency Response Provider, Patient

Dr Gurtowski is not your run of the mill Surgeon. He actually SPEAKS to you before, during and after surgery. His skills are exceptional.He is a Pioneer in his field. When everyone gave up on my 89 yo Mom, Dr. Gurtowski took her case and rebuilt her knee. (I was told she would probably never walk again by the ER physician and she could be made "comfortable"). His aftercare is in the best interest of his patients and he will go the limit to see that you receive what you need for a full recovery. I am also a patient of Dr Gurtowski, and in the field of Emergency Medicine for many years. His compassion is what seperates him other surgeons. I highly recommend him.

May 7th, 2012

I've never encountered a dr with such total lack of empathy towards a patient.Callus, rude and condescending.

March 7th, 2011

Excellent

He knows his stuff and treats you well. His staff was also helpful with paperwork and information.I do not recommend breaking bones but if you do then have him fix you up and you will get the best result! Wonderful man, terrific doctor!

January 5th, 2011

I would highly recommend Dr. Gurtowski! I have switched to Dr. Gurtowski after being seen by other top specialists up and down the eastern seaboard. Other doctors ran out of ideas, and Dr. Gurtowski took a fresh look at my condition, and had unique ideas that worked.

December 23rd, 2010

Seek someone else...

He's fine. If you can get past his staff. I have never met such miserable, misinformed LYING people as I have here. They have no CLUE about Medicare and are despicably rude and uncaring. Two days before Christmas. SHAME on YOU Dr. G for allowing such people to work for you!!!

June 12th, 2010

dr gurtowski did my r. shoulder and my r. knee and i feel great he is such a great doctor and his staff is just as great mike dagrossa

May 27th, 2009

poor office practice

receptionist very rude, arrogant. Unwilling to help with patients time sensitive material needed for outside parties..ie..insurance, benifits, workers comp, medicare papers. Common excuse, "we do not have to time for this!" A good practice should always have time for patients.