A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Gutai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Gutai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Gutai, MD is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Gutai graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gutai has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Paul Gutai MD is a male Pediatric Endocrinologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. James P. Gutai practice?
- Dr. James Gutai has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Gutai practices Pediatric Endocrinology near Marquette, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Marquette Endocrinologists.