A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Gutai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Gutai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Gutai, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Gutai graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gutai has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gutai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans