A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Gutheil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Gutheil is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gutheil
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gutheil Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Gutheil, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Gutheil graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Gutheil has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James P Gutheil MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James P. Gutheil practice?
- Dr. James Gutheil has 1 office location.
Dr. James Gutheil practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Orthopedic Surgeons.