A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Gutheil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Gutheil is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Gutheil, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Gutheil graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Gutheil has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James P Gutheil MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James P. Gutheil practice?
- Dr. James Gutheil has 1 office location.
Dr. James Gutheil practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Orthopedic Surgeons and Lubbock Pediatric Surgeons.