Surgeons, Orthopaedic Surgeon
4102 24th St
Ste 301
Lubbock, TX 79410
806-725-7980
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  The rudest dr I have ever met  |  show details
by Jamie f on Apr 10th, 2013

Our son was suspected to have hip dysplacia he walked into room told us he was fine why were we here? He dismissed every one of our concerns. His uneven legs his limp his right knee turning the click in his hip. He said it was all normal and that our son looked even at the hips which he could tell through jeans a shirt and hoodie sweater. He never examined our son. Looked at his legs, his hips, his back, nothing! When I questioned him he got upset. He also told us our physical therapist and chiropractor knew nothing and I should sue them for malpractice. I told my husband I thought we were done and needed to leave. He got upset told us yes we're done you can leave. At the check out desk he grabbed the discharge paper from my husbands hands and tossed it the secretary . He was however nice enough to return our co pay after he told us " you can leave now"

|  never say the doctor  |  show details
by Mad Mother on Jul 13th, 2011

I made an appointment for my daughter to see this doctor. Never saw him, his NP saw us. My daughter severely hurt her knee and NEVER saw this doctor!!! I paid to see a specialist, not a NP! Unbelievable! As far as I know he never looked at the x-rays or anything! I made an appointment with another doctor and the treatment is totally different from what his NP told us to do....... Not happy at all!