A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Guthrie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Guthrie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Guthrie, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Guthrie graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Guthrie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Norwalk Hospital
- Norwalk Hospital, Norwalk CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Francis Guthrie MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James F. Guthrie practice?
- Dr. James Guthrie has 1 office location.
Dr. James Guthrie practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Norwalk, CT.
See Norwalk Surgeons.