A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Guzek, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Guzek graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Guzek has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Central Washington Hospital
- Providence Centralia Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Guzek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Guzek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James P. Guzek practice?
Dr. James Guzek practices Ophthalmology near Kennewick, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Ferndale, WA and Kent, WA.
See Kennewick Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Guzek, Dr. Jacob Guzek, Dr. Jacques Guzek, Dr. Jaime Guzek