A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Guzek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Guzek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Guzek, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Guzek graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Guzek has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Central Washington Hospital
- Mount Carmel Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Guzek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana - 10 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James P. Guzek practice?
Dr. James Guzek practices Ophthalmology near Kennewick, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Silverdale, WA and Chehalis, WA.
See Kennewick Ophthalmologists.