A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Guzzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Guzzo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guzzo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Guzzo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Endovascular Stent Grafts
- Infectious Disease
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Guzzo graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Guzzo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James L Guzzo MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James L. Guzzo practice?
- Dr. James Guzzo has 1 office location.
Dr. James Guzzo practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons.