Dr. James Acker MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Ormond Beach, FL

• Good
  • Bad

January 28th, 2016
Caring and friendly service....comfortable environment. Completely satisfied!!

November 5th, 2015
Best doctor I have complete faith in him.

May 25th, 2015
Rude nurse
the Dr himself is great, But his nurse leaves a lot to be desired, she is rude, uncaring, and has no compassion for people. She has the personalty of a stone. Would be a good experience if she wasn't there

September 23rd, 2013
Couldn't ask for a better.............
It never ceases to amaze me the knowledge and deep understanding Dr. Acker has. He takes his time to explain everything to me in detail and what we can or can not do. There's no hidden surprises. His staff is top notch and its always a pleasure not a dreaded visit when I need to see him. Thanks to Dr. Acker my life is back to normal. If you need a doctor, you can go to anyone. If you WANT a professional doctor, see Dr. Acker.You will NOT be disappointed..

July 31st, 2012
Excellent Care!
I work for another Orthopedic surgeon that no longer provides surgery. I went to Dr. Acker because of his excellent reputation after doing extensive research. I could not be more pleased with the staff, knowledge, and care that I received. I highly recommend this physician for any orthopedic surgical needs.

July 6th, 2011
Post ACL reconstruction pt.
My experience with Dr. Acker has been a very positive one. He is very approachable and takes time to answer any and all questions I come up with. I highly recommend him for anyone experiencing problems with their knee. I had my ACL reconstructed by him 1 week ago today and so far everything has gone exactly as he said it would. He is a very pleasant man.

July 11th, 2010
Dr. Acker is most professional in his mannerisms and efforts. I found him to be very caring and concerned about my satisfaction and needs. His support staff tends can be abit abrupt, depending on who you are dealing with. His nurse has been with him for many, many years and is, usually, quite friendly. His office staff can be difficult to work with at times, but with patience and persistence, will work within the parameters needed. Dr. Acker's ability to listen and explain diagnosis and conditions is remarkable in that he will take the necessary time to ensure that the patient fully understands what is happening and what options are available. His desire to ensure patient comfort level is second to none. I highly recommend Dr. Acker for any type of orthopaedic procedure.

June 11th, 2010
Exceptional Doctor
I have been having issues my knees for years, several different diagnoses and many, many doctor's appointment. Dr. Acker was the first doctor to actually look at all possibilities, found the true issue, accurately diagnosed and for the first time in 20 years, I am pain free!! I would reccomend him to anyone. You will not be disappointed.

September 26th, 2009
If you want to be abused by office staff, and wait forever then go.
If you have no other choice for a Dr then go here...otherwise stay far, far away. Office staff reflects a lot about a Dr and his staff are just plain rude, and abusive. He's okay if you get him on a good day.

May 7th, 2017