Dr. James Auerbach Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Auerbach?

September 2nd, 2016

super Doctor.

He is efficient and knows his dermatology and is personable. Both my Husband and I go to him and consider ourselves lucky to have him..

August 29th, 2016

As a physician myself, the most important factors in rating a physician is their knowledge and expertise. Dr Auerbach is an excellent dematologist as well as personable and attentive. Couldn't ask for more!

January 8th, 2016

Dr. Auerbach is the most positive and uplifting doctor I have ever met. He is very knowledgeable and explains everything to you. I have recommended my husband to him, and my family members. No one likes going to the doctor but I have to say his joyful spirit and positive attitude make these appointments nice...also his staff is great.

January 3rd, 2014

Dr. Auerbach's staff is the worst. I have walked into his office when the 3 people that work in the front are chatting with each other and they don't bother to stop their conversation just because you are standing there. The receptionist is incredibly rude. The other comments are spot on regarding Dr. Auerbach. No matter what you go in for HE determines what he wants to hear and treat. He really gets angry if you question anything.

August 5th, 2013

used to be fun now extremely cranky

Dr. Auerbach used to be wonderful with a good sense of humor and ample time for his patients. As of ten years ago, he has become extremely cranky and abrasive. He used to have a reputation for being knowledgeable, but one has to wonder how his personality could change so much and if his judgement is compromised by his attitude. The last time I saw him, he was in a huge rush and became very angry when asked questions.

January 23rd, 2013

Worth the wait

I have seen the doctor multiple times in the past few years and I believe that he is the best in New Mexico. It takes a while to get in sometimes but I believe it is because he is the best and I am not the only one who thinks so. Would definitely recommend.

March 2nd, 2012

Dr. Auerbach has been our family dermatologist for over eight years, treating me, my husband and dad. He is extremely knowledgable and has made accurate diagnosis when other doctors have failed to do so. I totally trust his expertise and he is the first on my list to see for any skin irregularity. His staff has always been most cooperative and accommodating.

March 14th, 2011

I had an extremely unpleasant experience with the doctor. I would like to reiterate the complaints of the previous reviewer: he dismissed my observations of my own symptoms, he became argumentative when I offered my observations, he told me my observations of my own symptoms were wrong, and he was extremely unpleasant. At the time I was very sick, in pain, and confused about my symptoms myself and what had caused them. He made me feel terrible and in addition never properly diagnosed me.

December 13th, 2010

Unfriendly, unknowledgeable

Dr. Auerbach will not listen to your observations of your own problem; when he has his diagnosis, nothing you say will change his mind, and he doesn't want to waste any more time with you. He was wrong about my problem and extended my suffering for months, which might have been OK if he hadn't been such a jerk about not wanting to hear my observations and evidence---which could have pointed him to the correct diagnosis if he had been willing to hear them.

October 10th, 2016