A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Baker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baker
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Baker, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baker has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Western Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Haywood Baker MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. James H. Baker practice?
- Dr. James Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. James Baker practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Paducah, KY.
See Paducah Cardiologists.