A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Baker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baker
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Baker, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baker has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Western Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Haywood Baker MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. James H. Baker practice?
- Dr. James Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. James Baker practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Paducah, KY.
See Paducah Cardiologists.