A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Barber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Barber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barber graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Barber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Meadows Regional Medical Center Inc
- Fairview Park Hosp, Dublin, Ga
- Dr John M Meadows Mem Hosp, Vidalia, Ga
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 20 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James H. Barber practice?
Dr. James Barber practices Internal Medicine near Vidalia, GA.
See Vidalia Internists.