A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Barber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Barber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barber graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Barber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Meadows Regional Medical Center Inc
- Fairview Park Hosp, Dublin, Ga
- Dr John M Meadows Mem Hosp, Vidalia, Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Homer Barber MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James H. Barber practice?
- Dr. James Barber has 1 office location.
Dr. James Barber practices Internal Medicine near Vidalia, GA.
See Vidalia Internists.