A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Barry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Barry is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Barry, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Barry graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barry has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Sycamore Hospital
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James H Barry MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James H. Barry practice?
- Dr. James Barry has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Barry practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Springboro, OH.
See Springboro Family Physicians and Springboro Geriatric Doctors.