Amazing Doctor Barton!!!! show details Amazing Doctor Barton!!!!
by Tina cross on Aug 19th, 2015

Dr. Barton is not only an amazing doctor but a very nice and compassionate man as well! He fixed my sons jaw that had been broken! With no where to turn he worked with me and my son! We also worked his day off and past business hours! So if your looking for a good surgin look no further he cares as if your his own family!! Thank you Dr. Barton for everything you have done for my son and myself! And a big thanks for his staff they were wonderful in this time of sadness! :-)

Apr 28th, 2015

Dr Barton has taken excellent care of me and my wife. We love his office and staff!

Impressive office, staff, experience overall show details Impressive office, staff, experience overall
by Happy Patient (minus 3 wisdom teeth) on Feb 28th, 2013

Oral surgery is definitely not something I would look forward to, especially after having not so great dentist experiences in the past. Everyone has their own wisdom teeth story and they usually end with painful dry socket memories. Being 25, I probably should have gotten my wisdom teeth out years ago...but life gets in the way. I originally went to a competing oral surgeon in Bozeman for my X-Rays, was quoted for 4 teeth when I only have 3 and decided to go to Dr. Barton instead.(Best choice I made) Not only was my pre-surgery a pleasant experience because of the staff, my post surgery was a breeze. Dr. Barton is beyond professional and very precise with his work. His prices are extremely fair as well. I didn't swell at all, had no complications, and was only on my couch for about a day or two. I was back at work on a Monday after my Friday surgery. I highly recommend anybody to go to his office for oral surgery in Bozeman.

by Brenda Massey on Feb 20th, 2013

My son Jacob had all 4 wisdom teeth pulled by Dr. Barton on January 25 and the whole thing has really been a breeze. Dr. Barton had a very pleasant and kind bedside manner and his staff was very kind, helpful and accomodating as well. My son's recuperation of the surgery went without any problems and the healing process went well and rather quickly. Thank you Dr. Barton and staff! Brenda Massey

Feb 7th, 2012

Excellent doctor. Nice staff for most routine items. Bit condescending, but ok generally. Not the most knowledgeable staff especially when it comes to insurance. Giving a 2 out 4 because they gave me the run around after they incorrectly submitted insurance three separate times. It was very aggravating and cost me a lot of money waiting for reimbursement.

Patient show details Patient
Apr 2nd, 2011

The experience was wonderful, the gals there were great, efficient, caring and thorough. Dr Barton was amazing...he answered my questions about the surgery and was very caring about my nerves of being there. The surgery was over before I knew it and was the best experience I've ever had in a medical office! Thanks Dr Barton and staff :)