Surgical Specialist, Dentist

1125 W Kagy Blvd
Ste 201
Bozeman, MT 59715
406-585-1120
Locations and availability (1)

|  Impressive office, staff, experience overall  |  show details
by Happy Patient (minus 3 wisdom teeth) on Feb 28th, 2013

Oral surgery is definitely not something I would look forward to, especially after having not so great dentist experiences in the past. Everyone has their own wisdom teeth story and they usually end with painful dry socket memories. Being 25, I probably should have gotten my wisdom teeth out years ago...but life gets in the way. I originally went to a competing oral surgeon in Bozeman for my X-Rays, was quoted for 4 teeth when I only have 3 and decided to go to Dr. Barton instead.(Best choice I made) Not only was my pre-surgery a pleasant experience because of the staff, my post surgery was a breeze. Dr. Barton is beyond professional and very precise with his work. His prices are extremely fair as well. I didn't swell at all, had no complications, and was only on my couch for about a day or two. I was back at work on a Monday after my Friday surgery. I highly recommend anybody to go to his office for oral surgery in Bozeman.

|  show details
by Brenda Massey on Feb 20th, 2013

My son Jacob had all 4 wisdom teeth pulled by Dr. Barton on January 25 and the whole thing has really been a breeze. Dr. Barton had a very pleasant and kind bedside manner and his staff was very kind, helpful and accomodating as well. My son's recuperation of the surgery went without any problems and the healing process went well and rather quickly. Thank you Dr. Barton and staff! Brenda Massey

|  show details
Feb 7th, 2012

Excellent doctor. Nice staff for most routine items. Bit condescending, but ok generally. Not the most knowledgeable staff especially when it comes to insurance. Giving a 2 out 4 because they gave me the run around after they incorrectly submitted insurance three separate times. It was very aggravating and cost me a lot of money waiting for reimbursement.

|  Patient  |  show details
Apr 2nd, 2011

The experience was wonderful, the gals there were great, efficient, caring and thorough. Dr Barton was amazing...he answered my questions about the surgery and was very caring about my nerves of being there. The surgery was over before I knew it and was the best experience I've ever had in a medical office! Thanks Dr Barton and staff :)