A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Beeson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Beeson is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Beeson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Beeson graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Beeson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
- Hillcrest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Harold Beeson MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James H. Beeson practice?
- Dr. James Beeson has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Beeson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Tulsa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.