Learn more about Dr. James Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Black is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Black
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Black Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Black, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Marfan Syndrome
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Spinal Cord Ischemia
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Vascular Disease
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Black has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Hamilton Black MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James H. Black practice?
- Dr. James Black has 1 office location.
Dr. James Black practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.